Office: No 9, 91/45 Nguyen Chi Thanh - Ba Dinh Dist. - Hanoi / Tel: 84-4- 7734926 / Fax: 84-4-47734930 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ADSS Supporting Equipment
Fiber Optic Accessory
- Used for Single Fiber Cleaving
- Utilizes an Automatic Anvil Drop for Fewer Required Steps and Better Cleave Consistency
- Prevents Double Scoring of the Fibers
- Has Superior Blade Height and Rotational Adjustment
- Available With Automatic Fiber Scrap Collection
- Can Be Operated With Minimal Steps
With the introduction of the FC-6S , you now can have the ultimate precision tool for single fiber cleaving. The FC-6S is available with a single fiber adapter for 250 to 900 micron coated single fibers. It is a simple operation for the user to remove or install the single fiber adapter and alternate between mass and single fiber cleaving.
Built on a robust high-quality platform, theFC-6S is ideal for use with fusion splicing or other precision applications, setting a new standard for flexibility and performance. An optional fiber scrap collector can be installed with the FC-6S to help maintain loose scraps, resulting from the cleaving process. The scrap collector works to automatically grab and store the scrap fibers as the cleaver’s lid is raised, following a completed cleave.
To request a quote or for more information, please call 800-358-7378 and ask for Customer Service, send us an email through “contact us,” or use our Request a Quote function. We’re ready to assist you.